Psychological help in English
How to book an appointment?
- On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, at 9:00-12:30
- On Wednesdays at 10:30-15:00
MAIL US: email@example.com
Maria Ruta-Piosik psych MA will receive your call, and provide you with all details regarding psychological suport
- MS TEAMS
- or Skype live:42a03db41c517730
- Further appointments will be scheduled directely with dr Kruszyńska
IMPORTANT NOTE!: in case you want to cancell or reschedule, please inform us at least 24hr in advance. By doing so, you will allow other students to benefit from available opening
Psychological help on The Faculty of Polish and Classical Philology
The Faculty of Polish and Classical Philology offers free psychological counseling. Psychologist, Mr. Borys Szumański, in September will be available on Thursdays between 9:00 and 14:00.
You can use psychological help if you struggle with:
- learning difficulties,
- problems with family and social relationships,
- mood and emotion issues,
- depressive and anxiety symptoms,
- sleep and eating disorders,
- worries concerning final exams,
- adaptation and acclimatisation issues,
- other problems that make your everyday life dissatisfactory.
To schedule for a meeting (face-to-face or remote), please make an appointment at least one day in advance via email by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The counseling is being conducted in Polish and English.